2009年6月4日木曜日

Japanese green tea with Japanese sweet "Anmitsu"

Today I went to a restaurant which serves Japanese green teas and Japanese sweets near my house.

This is the restaurant. In Japan, if you go to some restaurants which serves Japanese meal, you can get Japanese green tea freely. So we don't have much restaurants which serves Japanese green tea with charging money. So when we want to "drink" something in town, it means that we go to coffee shop (except for going to vending machine which serves canned drink).

I ordered "Anmitsu Hime"(あんみつ姫) which means "Princess of Bean Jam". We say Anmitsu as black bean jam. Anmitsu Hime has also a hot Japanese green tea.The name is 深むし茶。It means that "a deep roasted green tea".

Both of them were delicious.The green tea smelled good. Anmitsu hime has not only the black bean jam also an ice cream and banana and pine apple and an agar.They matched well each other.

I drunk and ate them alone but someday I want to go to the restaurant with someone who I love haha.

送信者 Yojiro Fukuda


送信者 Yojiro Fukuda

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿