2009年6月2日火曜日

Swimming with two kids


I teach some 2 kids as their teacher.I taught them how to write composition and Kanji(Chinese characters), and English.

When I taught English to them,I show the English words which used in TV games like "Super Mario Brothers" because they like it. So I thought that the best teaching for them was to learn what they like or they are good at. I always think that the best way to teach them is to build their strength more. They are already good at playing TV games, writing Kanji, saying plain English words, etc, so I have to put something important onto their strength.

By they way, recently I taught them also how to swim.They said that they couldn't do breathing in and out of water, so I taught them it.How to breath in swimming is simple, you just "exhale" when you're in water, and just before you're above water you quit the exhaling, at last when you're above the water you again "exhale" quickly so you can get to "inhale" automatically.So, how to inhale is to do exhale.I taught them it.

They understood it well soon when we're in a pool.After that, I tried to teach them how to swim the crawl but it's difficult.So I enjoy playing with them in a more deep length pool.I hold their body and run in the water rapidly. They looked enjoying with it.

Now Japan begins to be the rainy season. But soon we will meet the summer which has shiny days. I love summer so I look forward to it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿